- Systems deployment and administration (Linux / Windows): Information Systems (security, backups/restore, IT monitoring, IT master plan, database, training), IT Infrastructure Management (service strategie & transition, service desk, change & release management, incident & problem management), strong customers’ support ;
- Technology for Development, especially education and health
- System and software engineering: Development of information systems by studying operations; Software design, development, documentation, and tests; Management of junior programmers ;
- Training Management : designing, developing, targeting, budgeting, delivering and evaluating training programs ;
- Open Source: Linux (Debian, CentOS and RedHat), Alfresco for documents management, Liferay for intranet portals, Nagios for monitoring, Zimbra for mails and collaboration, BackupPC for backup and restoration, Moodle for Learning Management System, Drupal and WordPress for content management.
Systems design, deployment & administration (Windows & Linux), IT project management, ITIL service management, databases management, Open source, Enterprise Content Management (ECM), Customer Relationship Management (CRM), Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP), Linux, ICT4D, customers’ support and training, Virtualization, Web development, JSON, AJAX, NoSQL, PHP/MySQL, JEE, Human Machine Interface.